Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being a woman sucks (Yes adult content within)

I know, I know. You've heard it all before. Every woman has her rants about how awful it is to be a woman. I would that this point make it clear that every woman I've ever met also LOVES being a woman, just hates certain annoying biological certainties that go with it. (As one friend put it when you weigh up multiple orgasms against menstruation, it isn't really a competition.)

So this week is one of those weeks that I hate being a woman. Not because of menstruation per se, but because I have been reminded that I really don't have any control over it. It happens when it feels like it - ie. at the most inconvenient time possible. (Think camping trips, long distance travelling, a day at the beach..... its like anything fun is a menstruation magnet!!!!)

So I had plans for this weekend that have now been ruined.

Another example of why if there is a god, there is a seriously warped sense of humour involved - but more likely, gods a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment