Thursday, January 27, 2011

Id10t

This is a classic IT acronym. Dont ever let the geek at the other end of the phone tell you that you have an I.D-ten-T problem. Just in case you missed it in the title, they are calling you an idiot.......

It is important to note however that sometimes, the user really is a bit of an idiot - its just that its rude and unprofessional to say that out loud. Lately I have spent quite a bit of time dealing with issues that could well qualify for the above mentioned tag. But I wont stoop that low. Instead, I will just say that there are some people who should not be allowed to operate a computer without a 10 year old child in attendance.

1 comment:

  1. Ah hah hah! That's good to know! It hasn't happened to me yet, but it might one day. Technology and I aren't friends.

    ReplyDelete