Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sometimes nothing goes your way

Its been one of those weeks. On Tuesday I got home and discovered that the removalists hired by the tenant of the other half of my duplex had packed my bicycle and it looks like the bike gets to go for a trip to the tropics before I can get it back. Then today, I got home to find that someone had moved my motorbike - while the steering lock was engaged. So the $200 repair I had completed last week has been completely destroyed. Worst of all, no-one is admitting responsibility. I know who it was but in the absence of any sort of proof, I have to wear it.

I find it completely unfathomable that anyone would actually touch my motorbike. Its not like the bicycle which was in the garden shed and was in the way - and is easy to move without damage. The motorbike lives in the garage, it weighs 140kg. Its a $7000 machine. It blows my mind that someone would just decide to push it around at all.

Tonight, I just want to scream!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment