Thursday, September 2, 2010

The benefits of tragedy

I found this online today.

http://howthelightgetsin.net/2010/08/22/days-that-matter/#comments

And it raises that interesting phenomena where men only really work out how to be romantic when the writing is on the wall.

I would love to meet a guy who stops now and then and thinks 'you know, I might do something kitchy and romantic for my girl' and just does it. But it seems that one or the other of the people involved have to be fighting for their life before it happens.

But, it is a beautiful thing, and good on the Kiwi PM and Wolverine for getting behind it.

For some lighter entertainment, I recieved this in my inbox today. I'm not really a cat fan, but this was gold :D

http://wiresmash.com/amazing/comfortable-ways-to-sleep-in-a-box/

2 comments:

  1. I generally dislike romantic gestures. What I REALLY like is men doing housework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that actually doing the housework is a romantic gesture. As long as its done spontaneously - I mean, no-one likes to nag :D

    ReplyDelete