Friday, August 13, 2010

Yes this is another one of THOSE blogs

What else is a blog for if not to be used as a means of expressing those disatisfied feelings we all suffer from? Of course, the point is to make it entertaining for those reading it. Which I hope this will be.

Why write a blog? Well, everyone around me seems to find my life terribly entertaining, so why not share it with the world?

What's it going to be about? Well...... Life! Key points to note will be the trials and tribulations of dating in the modern world (including that lovely new form of interaction called 'internet dating'), the really bizarre things that happen to me and those around me and of course what is commonly referred to as 'stream of consciousness' ie. whatever comes into my head (I will try and keep this to a minimum as its seldom very interesting to anyone, including me).

So, hopefully I will be interesting, but if not, then I imagine I'll get bored soon and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment