Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ouch and double ouch!!!

I woke up at 4am today with a raging fever and a migraine. I blame this on my neck, which is feeling particularly unhappy today, probably a result of the nap I took yesterday on my couch (I hadn't intended to nap so I ended up awkwardly leaning on some cushions with my neck at a weird angle). This is the ouch part, but some codiene at 4am and a large dose of aspirin with breakfast at 8am and some more sleep have largely dealt with this ouch.

The double ouch? Well I ordered a new MacBook Pro on the weekend, and I got a text from the girls at work telling me it arrived this morning. Thankfully they were able to sign for it and locked it up in the office for me, but it is somehow incredibly fitting that I happen to be stuck at home feeling unwell and sorry for myself just when my shiny new toy arrives, so I have to wait patiently (NOT) for tomorrow before I can play with it!

Le sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment