Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

I think it says something about your Facebook friends, when even the reminder on the page that its your birthday doesn't generate a birthday message.....

Other than that, its a pretty good day. Quiet, a few nice presents. A few messages and a phone call or two. Nothing too exciting. I'm going out to dinner with a few friends and will try KFC tofu (which friends of mine rave about) at a local Vietnamese restaurant.

I hope you all have an excellent day too! Now I'm off to take an afternoon nap :D

4 comments:

  1. Hmm. Around 3% of my facebook friends respond to birthday reminders. They're generally people I don't know in real life. It could be that all the people that know you were seeing you on the day, so they saved their greeting for face to face contact (except me, who smsed. . . but I now realise I have no credit so there's no way you received it).

    Louise Curtis (I saw you two days ago, so if I wish you happy birthday again today then, by the law of averages, I did hit the correct day).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgive you Louise. I was surprised how many of them missed it though. Maybe its the long weekend and they are all off doing exciting things???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, ashamedly, missed! Happy belated!

    ReplyDelete